Excellent Mike...thanks!

I have copied the link to my bookmarks and will use it from now on.

I panicked for a few minutes when I saw no .rpm of it on Netscape's
site <grin> , then I thought it over and decided I would try out their gz/install
thingey.  Worked great and I am not having any problems with it.
Needing the encryption was a great motivator. :)

But I love .rpms and would much prefer to use them...especially if it
is one optimized for Mandrake.

Thanks again,
Bambi