Ok, problem solved. On http://linuxgames.com I found the solution: untar the
source, and add this to the DEFINES line in the
Makefile: "-D_LOOSE_KERNEL_NAMES".

There's more hints there, and you can ask for help in the #nvidia channel on
openprojects.

--

Rial Juan                        <http://nighty.ulyssis.org>
                e-mail:              [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The little critters in nature; they don't know they're ugly.
That's very funny... A fly marying a bumble-bee...

Sign the petition at http://www.libranet.com/petition.html
Help bring us more Linux Drivers