Hey, NO Flames on this one please, it is a desperate cry for HELP.  I for
one am having some difficulty in getting some thingys to work in Linux
MDK as well and have so much to learn with reading all of this mail not
much time each day to do some work on this system.  I am NOT complaining
most of this is MY prob, but I sympathize with Chadley on this and would
like to read some constructive assistance for this...

don
                    I thought I knew that I knew what I thought
                    But now I know that what I thought I knew
                    Isn't what I know I think I thought I knew.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.