On Sun, 30 Apr 2000 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>Hey, NO Flames on this one please, it is a desperate cry for HELP.  I for
>one am having some difficulty in getting some thingys to work in Linux
>MDK as well and have so much to learn with reading all of this mail not
>much time each day to do some work on this system.  I am NOT complaining
>most of this is MY prob, but I sympathize with Chadley on this and would
>like to read some constructive assistance for this...

I agree with both. I have seen people that can't hold a keyboard do all
kinds of things with Windows. I have seen people who have university
degrees give up on Linux. It is not a matter of what is best.
It is a matter of what is best _for_you_.

Use what works for you. It is as simple as that...

Paul

The fear of death keeps us from living,
not from dying...

)0(----[[EMAIL PROTECTED]]-------------)0(