Which prog messed-up your partition table? DrakX or PartitionMagic?

:~>The only problem I had is that it messed up my partition table, I have 4Gb
:~>Extended partition containing all my Linux partitions as /dev/hda1 -
:~>containing, /dev/hda5,6,7, and 8 for Linux, then 10Gb for Windows on
:~>/dev/hda2, then 2Gb for BeOS on /dev/hda3. For some reason if I just had
:~>/dev/hda2 and /dev/hda3 on my hard disk, with the spare space where the
:~>extended partiton would be, the installer overlapped the extended partition
:~>and my Be partition, rendering both Be and Linux unbootable. I just deleted
:~>the extended partition and it restored my Be partiton, then I created the
:~>extended partition manually with a Slack boot disk, and did a autoallocate
:~>inside that, and it all worked.
:~>
:~>Probably too much info there but, hey you asked!
:~>
:~>
:~>Thanks
:~>
:~>Andrew Edward McCall
:~>Be Developer ID : E-16721
:~>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
:~>--
:~>http://www.h2o.demon.co.uk/
:~>--
:~>Get BeOS R5PE today at http://free.be.com/ for FREE!
:~>--
:~>

Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])