Hi,

This a four part question:

1.
As a potential customer, would you recommend the Power Pack rather than
the Gold 2000 Pack for a first timer user?
2. If so, why?
3. As I live in Toronto, Canada, I am having one heck of a time trying
find a retailer in my area who knows what they're talking about.
4. I have a Dell Dimension XPSB 733r with 128 MB. of RAM and 20 Gig.
drive. Will the Linux Mandrake 7.0 package work well on this system? My
graphics card is by NVIDIA. I would like to hear from other Dell
computer users that have Mandrake installed on their Dell computer.

Thanks for the info.

Roman

--
00        *H