okay I found drakconf :) right there on my desktop, when I look in
there  nothing is listed for modem. I am so confused , I thought I had
it installed okay , when i ran minicom I got the ok. I called my isp ,
they  said they dont support linux and even though the admin has a BS in
comp sci and is msce ,,etc He doesnt know anything about it and wasnt
sure if it is chap or pap. I havent seen any responses to my pleas for
help , this is the first maling list I have ever been on also. So even
if you cant help me with this problem could someone email me and tell me
if this got sent out to everyone ,   thx Vicky