:~>Hello again.
:~>
:~>I was wondering if anyone could answer a query I have?
:~>
:~>Is it possible for root to view the history of a users browser?  I asking as I am

Sure. This would go into "spying your kids" cathegory. Now, addmiting that
I do not have such high opinion on "parental control" as you do, if you
want or need to, in linux you can pose rather arbitrary rules to your
users (kids), along the lines: playing quake allowed only from 6-8 PM,
forbidding http: acces to all the sites with "x" in name etc etc...

(I really doubt that this will help you to make your kids "responsible
individuums", but it can be done.)

However, none of the distros I know of comes with anything similar
pre-configured, so you would have to configure things yourself.

cu
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])