From: F. E. Schaper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, May 11, 2000 3:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [newbie]

Hey Guys,

Trying to do a re-install here and not having any luck. For some reason the CD will not boot up when I restart the machine (the cd drive is found, but it won't start the install when I use it)

Also using the bootdisk in the floppy is no good...I'm about of of patience here any ideas of how to re-install...I've read all of the documentation (which seems a little light to me) and can't seem to get this damn thing to re-install....

Any ideas guys or should I just quit on this and keep giving my $$ to "The Evil One"