I can't install Linux Mandrake 7.0 on an Ultra66 (www.promise.com) drive.
Linux becomes unable to find any hard drives.
I can install it on my IDE onboard controller hard drive, but then it won't
recognize my U66 drive. But I want to get it well! I want Linux to recognize
and find anything. I want Linux to work for me and for the Humanity!!! I
want that Linux has all the features and more than that FUCKING ÂÌÑÄØ
windows...
I want Linux to work just as it was thought to... And I wonder why there are
so little music programs for Linux. Such an impression that Linux is for
hackers only. Please remove this impression! Make Linux as friendly as it
must be. The friendlier the system, the better the world!