Charles,

Did you download Real player 7.0? During the installation, I was getting
an error message:

Error
User pgodman does not exist - using root
group pgodman does not exist - using root

I clicked on the OK button and the installation completed. Every thing
in 'root' works well.
Now, when I log in as roman as 'user', I get all sorts of messages when
the virtual desktop appears.

Example:

/home/roman/.kde/share/mimelnk/audio/x-pn -realaudio.kdelnk
does not contain a Mime type:...entry

This is followed by several other errors - and I must click on the OK
button about a dozen times.

I think there is a file containing these messages, maybe a config file?
I would like to edit it. But, at least, there must be a way to stop the
kde error messages. I cannot get rid of the messages, and I do not want
to reinstall again.

Help...

Roman
PS. By the way, what is the direct support line by email?