Mr. Gardiner....please read what I wrote again.

I did not say that I heard anything.

I did not say anything that was inaccurate.

I simply speculated that, if MacMillan were to do with 7.1 as
thay had done with 6.1, that is, to market it with an
inaccurate release number, that it would lead to confusion.

This is hardly worthy of the content and tone of your
response.

AlanShoemaker