I recently purchased Corel WPO2K and think it is great.  It comes with the
latest version of Corel Linux with it and I was wanting to install this to
a spare 3GB partition I have currently allocated to Windows.  I ghave
partition magic 5 and so changing the partition is easy.  Last time I did
this without telling Linux it failed to boot owing to an unrecognised
partition or something similar and would like to know if I need to change
the type in my fstab so it will boot correctly if I change my 3GB to ext2
before booting back into mandrake.  Any advice will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Wayne