Yes. I got both boot and partition magic (windows versions)
when I bought Upgrading and repairing PCs:  Linux
version.  I highly recommend the book and both
programs work great.  The book costs about 60$ USD at
amazon which is about the same as the programs cost.

"webug :-)" wrote:

> is there partition magic for linux ?? where can i get a copy ?
>
> Romanator wrote:
>
> > I know. I work for a software application company.
> >
> > Roman
> >
> > Alan Shoemaker wrote:
> > >
> > > Roman....usually the give away deals like this are simply
> > > marketing ploys to give you a taste of the possibilities of
> > > the software in question by giving you a copy of an older or
> > > partially crippled version.  Then after getting a taste of
> > > it's capabilities you'll want to buy or upgrade to the
> > > current, full featured commercial version.
> > >
> > > Alan

begin:vcard
n:#179293;Roman
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
version:2.1
note:(This is email is fueled by Penguin Power Only)
fn:Roman - Registered Linux User #179293
end:vcard