Hi Bascule,

I didn't really meant that a group can own a file (even if the man chgrp
says :  chgrp - change group ownership). Sorry if I didn't express
myself correctly. I just meant that there are permissions to a file that
are specific to a particular group.

I might be wrong, but I don't think it's possible to make a group member
of another group.
And I also think that this term "ownership" could be misleading. I
rather think about a file as being a member of a group.

Sorry again if I wasn't clear enough.
Flupke