My point exactly, that is having no knowledge of what your message might
have contained, but having a subject of "Administration Question" we opened
the thing and viewed a very nice "Thank You". I would suggest that
between just two lists, newbies and blt, upwards of 200 hundred
messages are posted each day. Perhaps you might have considered changing the
subject line to something other then the common "Administration Question".
Or was it your intent to thank each and everyone of us that have
subscribed to these lists.  I hope that my use of the English language has
improved.