> At 11:40 PM 6/13/00 -0400, you wrote:
> >Hello again
> >
> >I'm going to try this one last time before I give up.
> >A few months back I bought linux-mandrake 6.1 I installed a few progams
> >one being qpopper mail server, It worked fine.
> >A few weeks ago I downloaded and installed mandrake 7.0  I did a
> >complete install doing away with every thing I setup in 6.1 includeing
> >qpopper.
> >Well it looked like every thing setup OK so I reinstalled qpopper but it
> >want work now in fact I tried some other mail server software and can't
> >get any of thm to work.
> >When I use telnet it logs onto the mail server fine and tells me I have
> >0 massages, my mail client software logs in fine but tell's me I have no
> >new massages this afther I have sent about 20 or 30 test mail to it.
> >
> >Please if any one has any idea what's going on please let me know I am
> >about to give up.
> >
> >Thanks

Are you getting any error messages?   Are you sure the test
messages are getting through? - have a look in/var/log/maillog,
what do you see?  Is sendmail getting them off your machine?
Give us some more info!

Peace!

Glyn M

       * "The soul is greater than the hum of its parts. "  *
       *                 Douglas Hoftstatder                *