I'm curious about something. Is it possible to get fetchmail to
automatically check your pop3 server and fetch the mail on the server when
one boots up and Xwindows starts? I'm finding that programs like Pine and
fetchmail are so much faster and efficient than the GUI based programs at
taking care of most e-mail.

Mark

Never wish for anything bigger than you can carry home in your pocket.
Disappointment is almost always guarrenteed. Especially if your pants
don't have any pockets in them.