On Fri, 23 Jun 2000, you wrote:

> well, did what you said...and still nothing...
> attached is the latest error.txt
>
> I remind you...that I did install PIXBUF

         Jeezzz,  I'm in over my head.  don't you know I'm an ol'
man redneck NASCAR fan (I'm an Earnhardt fan you see, I live an 'die
by #3)  'Sides I've got a brain disease (MS), and I've been watchin'
qualifyin at Sears Point and drinkin beer with my friends ?? huh ??
You did notice rusty got'a nother pole today, ...right ?

  Lighten up.. all is not lost

  try try again  http://www.mandrakeuser.org/basics/bsource.html

   it's a hell'uva lot smart'n me

  if'n it still doesn't work, my diagnosis (from this far a'way)
is my usual.  Wait!! I use it on myself when workin to a solution.
I've found that people that have the most problems, usually try the
reverse of the below

Check the:
  1)  the interface 'tween the keyboard/mouse/chair
  2)  hardware  (yeah, includin that new store bought)
  3)  application (could be the source sux, maybe ?)
  4)  the OS  (in this case.. RTFM)

  forgive me, I'm from Texas  ö
--
~~   Tom Brinkman    [EMAIL PROTECTED]