I was wondering if someone could answer a technical question for me.

Recently I installed Mandrake 7.1 on my personal computer.  Mandrake will
automaticaly mount your media for you, whether it's HDs, zips, cds, etc.  I am
using a dual boot system, windows and then of course linux.  On the windows
partition I have two drives, C:\ and D:\  Well when I am running Linux, I can
see both of the windows partitions and can even access the files across the
partition (from Linux onto windows).  But when I boot into Windows I can't  see
the D:\ drive.  I can access the C but can't even see the D.  Does anybody have
any suggestions as to what I can do to resolve this?

Sean