When I installed Linux, I created two partitions, one a 256mb partition
for swap, and a second large partition for Windows D:  The Linux
partition is ahead of the Windows partition on the physical device.  I
think this is giving Windows a hard time reading the D: partition, which
is after swap on the physical device.  I can read all of the files from
the D: partition in linux as DOS_hdc2...but can't access them from
Windows.  Guess it's another m$ heartache.

Harry

--
Harry Flaxman  | Linux User 182484