On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 09:51:54PM -0500, John Glasscock wrote:
> I, for one, find that with HTML one can be more expressive and
> informative in conveying important information.  I also believe that

I don't think so.  You can express all that you need in just plain ASCII,
there's no need for *bold* or _italics_ text.  And the advantages of HTML
work only right on the web with all its pictures and such.  In mail it
simply wastes bandwith and distracts from the most important thing of your
mail, the message.

Besides, HTML capable mail readers are so uncomfortable to use, or at least
the HTML MUAs that I know.  But that's of course only a personal opinion.

Alexander Skwar
--
Homepage:       http://www.digitalprojects.com
Sichere Mail?   Mail an [EMAIL PROTECTED] fuer GnuPG Keys

PGP signature