Ok, I tried rpm rebuild just for the fun of it and got an error message that
said no space left on device.  This could relate  to the same message I get when
trying XFSetup. Anyone know which device and how do I give it more space. I have
a 13GB hard drive with 2GB used. There otta be room somewhere. Is the /boot to
small maybe? Help!!!