Yes, you are right there is another problem. Apparently when I let the
Installation go auto on my partitions, it didn't make a big enough boot
"/" partition. When I tried to load Star Office it over ran the
partition and then the Xserver died. I now have to figure out how to
enlarge   /    and not loose anything. I guess I will try PM.  If anyone
has some advice on how to do this successfully just jump right in a tell
me about it.   Dennis