kinda sounds like your DHCP Client ID might be what US West uses...try
username.domain (something like joholland.uswest.com perhaps)...that might
work...much hassle is caused by the various ISP's using different terms to
mean the same thing...let me know if that works and i'll be able to pass it
on to the next person needing the info...

frank