Hi Y'all,

I apologize in advance if this topic has been covered
repeatedly, but I just joined the list today.

I've looked at the mans and docs for internet sharing,
particularly ip masquerading, and I'm still quite confused
about how to set this up.

Here's my situation:

Currently, I use a Win98 server and a Win98 client on a
DSL connection, which is working fine using DHCP.
I have two ethernet cards (both recognized automatically
and correctly by hardDrake) and the client also has an
ethernet card.  I've set eth0 to 192.186.0.1 and eth1 as
192.186.0.2.  Eth0 is also set to DHCP.

I'm using two hard drives, with Win98 on one, Mandrake
on the other, and my Linux setup works just fine,
other than the internet sharing.  I'm able to cruise the
'net just fine when using Linux, btw, using DHCP.

I would prefer the server use Mandrake 7.1.  Perhaps I
don't have the needed sustained concentration or
intelligence, but I'm really flopping around like a fish out
of water here.

I suspect my main problem are that there are too many
possibilities: both correct and incorrect!

Besides this basic problem, I would like to know more
about programming in Ocaml . . .

Thanks!

--Alan