Hello all,
I did a clean install of lm8.1 from downloaded ios's esterday, and
everything seemed to work ok except interne sharing.
The linux box dialed in ok and could access the net but my windows
boxes could not.
I thought the iso's might have been corrupted, so I reinstalled lm8.0.
Now I can login from windows, and the internet sharing works, but dies
after about 10 min.
The connection is still active, and if I re run the internet
connection sharing wizard, it starts working again.
any ideas on what might be going on?

Colin Jenkins
ICQ: 650611   registered linux user 223862
Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.