go to www.linux.org and search the HOW-TOs for Novell Netware. These HOW-TOs are very
good, but you need to follow them carefully.

If Linux is setup incorrectly, you can wind up broadcasting discovery packets that
will flood the network bandwidth like crazy...not a good thing if you want to keep
your linux box unseen from an MIS department.

--Greg

Want free email? Sign up at http://www.freeze.com !