Hey Mark...

Did this help you?

It probably would've taken me another month to even approach this level of
Linux/IPX understanding, if I spent time with it... I spend my days
troubleshooting Windoze NT integration to a Novell network, and fixing
groupwise/client pushdowns that fail miserably. I just haven't yet gotten
the chance to get my linux box at work authenticated to the Novell servers
(and I've been playing with it at my desk for a year now!)...I do most of my
linux playing on my LAN at home.

--Greg

> This is WAY awesome! thank you Jose!!!
> --
> Mark

> "Jose M. Sanchez" wrote:
> >
> > Check to see if you have it installed...
> >
> > Type in
> >
> > # rpm -qa | grep ncpfs -

(SNIPPED)

message envoye depuis http://www.ifrance.com
emails (pop)-sites persos (espace illimite)-agenda-favoris (bookmarks)-forums
Ecoutez ce message par tel ! : 08 92 68 92 15 (france uniquement)