Hey, an album is not a days work.  It is months,
sometimes years, of work for a large group of people.

It takes years to learn to play an instrument.  It
takes just as long to learn how to run a mixing
board/recording studio.  It is inaccurate to view an
album as something that is done in an afternoon.
Besides, most art is done once and left.  Music is a
weird on ein that it is both a "fine" and a
"performing" art.

Dacia
--- Adriaan Barel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Just to add my 2cents worth; the artists have the
> opportunity to earn their
> money like the rest of us by giving live concerts
> instead of doing the job
> once and then sitting back and waiting for the big
> bucks to roll  in.
> It would be nice if we could all sell one days work,
> over and over again.
>
> Adriaan Barel.

ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/MandrakeCooker/cooker/Mandrake/RPMS