This is something symptomatic.  I clicked on this link, went
to Slashdot and read the article.  In the article there is
an image link --
http:[EMAIL PROTECTED] -- I
clicked on that because I'm a sucker for pictures.  I tried
that for about 15 minutes and gave up.  It would start to
download (210K) and hang after about 40K -- and hang and
hang and hang.  I would cancel and try again, and nothing

Uh, AOL does have this ... uh, reputation.  Know what I
mean?

Life is to short to use AOL for anything.

Phil