hi my name is collin I am having trouble installing my us robotics 56k
internal voince fax modem. when I use hardrake and detect isa devices it
says that it detects a modem but under kppp I am unable to dial in. I know
the modem uses com2 and irq3 under windows but when I checked the irqs in
mandrake irq3 was not being used. this let me know that the modem indeed
wasn't installed but hardrake wont install it either.
I went into setup under modem and made sure that it was set to tts3 (com2)
and I did the same thing in linux conf but i am still unable to dial out
under mandrake.

please help