your in the same boat i am      WINMODEM!!!!!! no current drivers found so
far i have the hsf series and i am still searching, your bet buy a linux
based modem i would suggest one from actiontec if you do or you can wait hope
pray and keep searching for someone to attempt to build a linmodem driver for
that modem

In a message dated 19-Sep-00 13:47:29 Central Daylight Time,