Tech support is evil!!!!!  It took 5 days for them to respond to my repeated
emails and requests for help.  Then they were abrupt and didn't give me a
working solution.  I mailed them back asking for another solution.  That was
6 months ago.  I'm sure I'll get my solution any day now  :-p

I'm NEVER gonna drop cash for a delux pack again!