And doesn't AOL own Compuserve.  They bought it a few years ago, but I'm
not sure if they still own it.  F.Y.I. (before we start a range war on this)
I use AOL because of the kid restrictions, and because I haven't had the time
to get my modem working in linux [I sent a separate reply&question re. modems
earlier today].  It works until something better...  -Gary-

In a message dated 9/4/2000 4:06:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,