Ozz said:
I still find this sort of thing a little strange.  Generally the kind of
people who know enough about systems to run Linux want REAL ISPs, not
wannabee ISPs like AOL/Compu$erve.

I reply:
I mostly agree with you....  but   =)  i use CS from way back in the day when CS was
for computer geeks, and when it was a good service.  when i started on computers i
never called a tech line once, got all my support thru CS, especially for Logitech
(spelling?) products.  it was great.  i must agree with you now.  when AOL brought CS
i thought i was gonna cry.  it sucks today.  i stick with it only because i want to
keep my email address as everyone has it.  i haven't tried to connect yet, so i don't
know if it can be done (under linux).  i have to buy a real modem first.  winmodems...
gotta love 'em.  when i bought my PC i wondered what that little "designed for Windows
98" sticker on it ment.  now i know.  *groan*

Adrian Smith
'de telepone dude
Telecom Dept.
x 7042