This time I did a full install, with 4 linux partitions, got a bootdisk, and
it works. But, when i was done the install, i deleted everything except
windows from grub. What are the default choices and the commands to run
them? (My partitions are windows, linux/, linux/home, linux/boot, swap, or
something very close to that). I GNOME, i had drakconf last time, but this
time i used a smaller install to have it go faster, so drakconf isn't there.
I also wanted to add and remove some packages. Is there a package manager
for mandrake, and where can i get it?

btw, Thanks for all the help!