clip:
>I then invoke e-config select the theme and restart enlightenment
>
>I then receive a "it's all gone a bit wrong message" about the module
>accessing memory it shouldn't.
--------
Fri, 8 Sep 2000  13:16:55

Hi Jason and Manuel.

        I have settled on Afterstep in this 24M ram machine, it has a
lot of functions and a much smaller footprint than enlightenment.

        I also was getting continual segfaults with enlightenment.

        You do not have to install the themes for afterstep, just drop
them into the folder as tarballs and they work, I am quite pleased
with afterstep and will continue to use it on the larger capacity
computer I am now building..

        Afterstep has a mailing list, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I really like this WM so obviously it is the best one. 8-)

Olly P
Biloxi
Mississippi