On Fri, 08 Sep 2000, you wrote:

well,   first thing is that I downloaded the JDK-1.1.6  the glibc kind.  After
I got that squared away.  I go into root and changed the file permission using
"chmod +x hjb3-0-linux.sfx"  then  I issued "hjb3_0-linux.sfx jdk-location"
when I say jdk-location   you have to give it where the JDK-1.1.6 is located in
your linux filesystem.  for instance,  my JDK-1.1.6 is located in
/usr/jdk115   so I issued   "hjb3_3-0-linux.sfx /usr/jdk116"     I realized
that I couldnt pull up the browser while I'm a user.  so I had to issued a su
command to pull it from there.  in other word, I had to be a root user to pull
up that which I dont think that is a good idea.  I'm still trying to figure out
how I can pull up the browser while in user mode and not as root.   Hope I am
of help for you.

Rob