----- Original Message -----
From: John

It is on com port 4 in windows which is ttys3 in linux I believe.  When I
query it using KPPP it tells me "Sorry, modem is busy".  Of course it also
says this for just about every other port as well.  I found some
documentation on Maximumlinux.com and it mentions that special instructions
are required for ttys2 and ttys3.  Of course they don't tell you what these
instructions are.  I am unable to change the com port to 2 as it goes to 4
automatically when it installs (in Windows).  I am really stumped here.  Any
words of advice?  Thanks

John

Vous avez un site perso ?
2 millions de francs à gagner sur i(france) !
Webmasters : ZE CONCOURS ! http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/concours.emailif