Here is something that was on the Cooker list regarding iostream.h and
thought I would send this along -- I don't know if this is your problem
or not :-)

<snip>
> libstdc++-devel installed yet?
>
> --
> Geoff

Woohoo! That was it! Oddly enough that package isn't even on the main
CD. Doesn't that seem important enough to get installed with the base
install??? How does one compile C++ apps without it?
 <snip>

Patti
Registered Linux User #184611

On 9/12/00, 10:24:25 PM, Mark Thurston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
regarding Re: [newbie] More C++ problems: