Hi Folks,

I am really sorry to see such a flamethread over a guy who posted a
question in spanish. So what? We are supposed to be a friendly bunch of
linuxers, not a bunch of wicked old men who have nothing better to do than
flame-ing each other.

If you don't understand Spanish, ignore it, if you do answer the guy, and
all are happy. If/when spanish questions start popping up very often,
spanish people will get a separate list, just as germans, frenchs and
italians already have. Relax. Don't be lusers.

yours
        Denis
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
The mailserver is on strike. It wants better working conditions,
paid days off and a female connector. ([EMAIL PROTECTED])