First off I would like to say to all that I appreciate the responce from my posting in
regards to the windows program porting.  The general concesses was that vmware is the
best.

anyway I was just wondering if there was a eval version included on the mandrake 7.1
cd or do I have to buy to try.  Secondly I was wondering if it was difficult to
configure.  I have tried wine and it tells me I don't have a standard keyboard and
will not work ???(I have a standard Win9X keyboard) any feedback would be great. Thanx
in advance.

Regards

Mike

Get your own free email account from