There is a 30 day evaluation program on VMWare in the LM 7.1 Deluxe
package -- I believe that it is disk #3 (but don't quote me <giggle>"

Patti
Registered Linux User #186411

On 9/18/00, 7:55:38 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote regarding [newbie]
vmware:

> First off I would like to say to all that I appreciate the responce from
my posting in regards to the windows program porting.  The general
concesses was that vmware is the best.

> anyway I was just wondering if there was a eval version included on the
mandrake 7.1 cd or do I have to buy to try.  Secondly I was wondering if it
was difficult to configure.  I have tried wine and it tells me I don't have
a standard keyboard and will not work ???(I have a standard Win9X keyboard)
any feedback would be great. Thanx in advance.