Hi,

I'm still chugging away on learning Linux. I have a Lexmark Optra S 2450
and a Lexmark Optra Color 1200 available on our network through specific
IP addresses.

I noticed on the Mandrake Linux site that these printers aren't supported.
Lexmark does have Linux drivers, but none specifically for Mandrake Linux.
There are a couple for RedHat Linux 5.2 and RedHat Linux 6.1. Will either
of these work? They also support Postscript. Would another printer driver
that prints Postscript be more appropriate?

Also, assuming I get a driver installed, how do I get the system to print to
an IP address rather than a printer port?

Thanks,
Robert