[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>     Dear Anyone, When I put in my Linux Mandrake 7.0 #3 CD in order to read
> some of the books only one book will open for me. This happened before with
> my first install of Linux, too, before the crash. They all opened with
> Acrobat reader under Windows 95. What do I need to do for this? Thank you.
> Marcia

Marcia....that sounds like the behavior of the default viewer
(kghostview).  You need to install the acrobat reader stored
in the archive linux-ar-40.tar.gz that is in the same
directory on CD #3 as the 5 books.  Then you'll have the
proper reader for the .pdf format that those books are stored
in.

Alan