On Mon, 25 Sep 2000, you wrote:

well   if you want a program to appear under KDE   you can create a shortcut on
the desktop by left clicking.   Most programs are install in the /usr/bin and
/usr/lib directory.   It's whatever the programs is required to be installed
under and not just KDE.   There's whole lotta programs you can look for at the
KDE website.   I think it's apps.kde.com.  not sure.

Rob