Not really...He can't do a thing to the beautiful OS I'm running on my box
that will likely still be running WITHOUT being rebooted once till they
finally get done doodling around in court! I don't look for that to happen
for another 5-10 years at least.

--
Mark
**  =/\=  No Penguins were harmed       | ICQ#27816299