--
It is Mac.  But OS X is based on Unix.  The buzz is that it is very stable and
easy to use.  If Mac makes the OS X Intel compatible, watch out!  So, although

Jay
"May the sound of happy music, And the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with
gladness, that stays forever after."
"May the enemies of Ireland never meet a friend."
http://www.mrsnooky.com