--
Pardon my French, but who gives a s**t.  Let Microcrap do what they want.
Let's face it, they have had ZERO innovation since the release of Windoze 95.

Jay
"May the sound of happy music, And the lilt of Irish laughter, fill your heart with
gladness, that stays forever after."
"May the enemies of Ireland never meet a friend."
http://www.mrsnooky.com